Saturns for sale

I have two Saturns for sale. One Model 2 modded (backups) and a model 1.

Model 2 Modded

------------------

Model 2 System

1 Control

Virtua Cop (Disc Only)

This machine is a 64-Pin Saturn with a chip. The one thing you have to do is let the game load as in the audio menu then lift the lid and reset the system. Only takes about 2 times and it will start booting CD-R. After you do this it will play any game after as long as you don't power down for more then 1 hour. Works great with a Action Replay and a Memory card.

$60

Both consoles do not come with power cables or a/v cords. You should be able to use your DC/PS2 for teh power and the A/V is only about $5. Don't have any extras so sorry :/ . Also prices do not include shipping.

If there is anything else you need to know post it here or PM me.

Thanks

Item Pending

I hope I can mod my Model 2 without having to resort to that slightly dodgy sounding method! :/

I'd rather purchase a 32-pin Model 2, but I'm not really aware of where I can get one at the moment. I guess I'll just look around and hope I get lucky.

Originally posted by Drenholm@Sat, 2005-03-05 @ 02:23 AM

I hope I can mod my Model 2 without having to resort to that slightly dodgy sounding method! :/

I'd rather purchase a 32-pin Model 2, but I'm not really aware of where I can get one at the moment. I guess I'll just look around and hope I get lucky.

[post=130940]Quoted post[/post]​

The way the system works is actually easy. Just takes about 1 min or less. Although a regular 32-Pin would just boot the disc up but it's still nice that the chip worked on this 64-pin. I personally haven't had problems with the way it is right now but I have more saturns that I might mod in the future.

As for getting a 32-pin Model 2. Try asking the seller on ebay to open the system up for you. If they are nice they will check the board for you. Just make sure to have a picture of what you are looking for. I've bought a few like this from a few people :cheers

Hey monkey, please get back to me, I have been trying to get ahold of you for 4 days now, and I paid two weeks ago, but I have yet to receive anything yet. Please let me know what method you used to ship. I would appreciate a response in this matter asap, thanks.

Originally posted by GAMESOULjA@Mon, 2005-04-25 @ 10:10 PM

(dont trust nobody with 40< posts)

[post=133233]Quoted post[/post]​

Very true. This seems to be becoming a problem where someone hangs out here for a few months, posts here and there, then offers a modded Sega Saturn and rips someone off. Dos622 being the other recent example of this. There isn't really much that can be done unfortunately. :bs

stack99 I purchased his Model 1 Saturn from him and it took quite sometime but I eventually got it. If you haven't heard back from him in sometime and you paid with Paypal you might be able to file a complaint and possibly get your money back. If you paid with a money order, it sounds like he might have screwed you.

Back