See Sonic's office

See Sonic's office

This Thursday G4 will be airing a tour of Sonic Team's HQ, guided by the Sonic creator himself :)

I don't get this station but I hope most of you guys do...hopefully it will emerge in full online at some point so I can catch it all. IGN has a teaser of whats to come - damn I wouldn't mind having his car :cool:

Make sure to catch it if you can!

Link (I know, IGN...blah)

---Ammut

See Sonic's office

Did anyone else watch this, Its on all month on g4tv, you can go to their site for a schedule of tv show times. It was a nice (but very breif) tribute to a pioneer in the videogame industry, and unfortunately, the tour...... hmmmm that was suspect, they showed the sonic team offices, for like 3 sec intervals throughout. However at the end, while the 3sec of credits were rolling, they decided to include a BREIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tour.... wow, anyway its a worthwhile special, it chronicles sega's past, but it is kinda inaccurate when talking about why certain systems died, they didn't even mention the 32x, but thats ok.... I guess knucles doesn't count as a sonic game.. hmmm yeah right.. oh well I don't want this to be a spoiler for anyone, but if you have access to it, check it out. :thumbs-up:

Back