Sega Ages News

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Sega has announced that the following games will be released:

Phantasy Star 2 and 4

Virtua Racing

Last Bronx

Also they have a video for us with the re-mastered games Phantasy Star, Monaco GP, Fantasy Zone, Golden Axe and Space Harrier.

Fast Connection Slow Connection

I personally can't wait for the re-makes of all the Phantasy Star games. Judgeing from the video it looks like they did an awesome job with them. :eek: :drool:

My entire life I've been a Golden Axe addict. If Sega doesn't release those remakes over here... bah.. I honestly don't know what I will do, but it WILL be something bad. Here's hoping that they remake the MegaDrive version of Golden Axe II (the arcade and MD version are different). I would love to hear that soundtrack in CD quality sound. Golden Axe II has the best MD soundtrack outside of PSII anf PSIV. Getting the hint Ice? :D I'll just import them, should they not come over here.

HOLLY FREAKIN JESUS!!! A RERELEASE OF LAST BRONX!!! :drool: Man.... i just jizzed my pants... i can't wait for this game to get the credit it diserves!

Originally posted by Shitface@Aug 18, 2003 @ 05:26 PM

HOLLY FREAKIN JESUS!!! A RERELEASE OF LAST BRONX!!! :drool: Man.... I just jizzed my pants... i can't wait for this game to get the credit it diserves!

That was uneeded ;)

Originally posted by Shitface@Aug 18, 2003 @ 03:26 AM

HOLLY FREAKIN JESUS!!! A RERELEASE OF LAST BRONX!!! :drool: Man.... i just jizzed my pants... i can't wait for this game to get the credit it diserves!

Not quite that celebratory ( :huh: ) but close. It's about time they released that game on a next get console... actually, it's about time the game got ANY recognition. Quite easily my favorite fighter, hands down, over Tekken, all the VF's, etc. And it looked damned good on the Saturn... I can only imagine how amazing it'll look on a new console.

Originally posted by Cloud121+Aug 18, 2003 @ 07:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ Aug 18, 2003 @ 07:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shitface@Aug 18, 2003 @ 05:26 PM

HOLLY FREAKIN JESUS!!! A RERELEASE OF LAST BRONX!!! :drool: Man.... I just jizzed my pants... i can't wait for this game to get the credit it diserves!

That was uneeded ;) [/b][/quote]

:lol:

Can't a gammer get hyped about one of their altime favorite fighters? If it offended you i can edit my post. I was just bein goofy. The game is near and dear to me.

If they DO bring it over here, maybe they could port it to other systems too. It'd be nice, after all they did say they were going to start releasing their games on all three. I don't want to have to buy a PS2 just because I'm a Phantasy Star nut. Maybe by then PCSX2 won't suck so much.

Back