Sega Ages Vol. 1

mal

Established Member
Three of Sega's greatest arcade games ported to the king of 2D, the Saturn.

Outrun, Space Harrier and Afterburner II all on the one disc. And of course there's the CD quality audio as well.
biggrin.gif

If I close my eyes I can hear Splash Wave right now...
smokin.gif

Fantastic compilation, though I can't play Space Harrier with the 3d pad at all - I thought it'd probably control really well with it. Come to think of it, it works with the DC's analog stick on Shenmue a lot better.

Outrun is great with the analog though, just gotta get around to buying a wheel for the full experience
smile.gif

Was never much of an Afterburner fan though, always been crap at it.

awesome compilation, the graphics and the cd quality sound, outrun is my fav on that disk, only because it takes me back to when I used to play the big red outrun car shaped arcade game at my local arcade.. ahhhh memories... :agree

Great compilation. One of the best (if not THE best) compilations on the Saturn. I love Out Run and Space Harrier, though i'm crappy at After Burner.

Yeah I was very impressed

Although then I tried Yu Suzuki Gameworks for the DC and I was even more impressed
smile.gif

Both are great compilations of (mostly) the same games

vol 2 for Saturn sucked though

yeah yeah, share with the class.. man thats a sweet compilation,. I will have to check on ebay... crap.. thanks.

<_<

yeah I saw one there yesterday, i lost it darn internet connection, it went for like 56 bucks us. not too bad, but that was the only one I could find, I will have to keep my eyes peeled.

:eek:mg:

Back