Sega CD's Sale approx 23 lot

Hi, I have a bunch of Sega CD games (total 26)that a rental place didn't want anymore. Thought someone might be interested in them. Because they're rental disks they will be fairly cheap. I tried out all the disks on Fusion and seem to work. Most of the games include the cases and instruction manuals. They are not collector’s quality as they have stickers (most would come off) and a few have writing. They also have scratches, however I have had them for two years and have *really* played them. This would be a legal and cheap way to add to your collection. I would keep them, however I do need the money for gas and school expenses. These aren't a fortune so I would like to just sell them as a lot, that way I don't have to hassle with sending them out individually. If I can't sell them as a lot and/or for the price listed I would reconsider.

I was thinking maybe $55 shipped via media mail in the U.S. Is that a fair price? Is it worth more, less? If you’re interested throw some offers for the whole lot. *Please no lowball or sell individual offers* Ebay I.D is Deltroid. I can't gurantee that all the disks will work, but hey at least you could own a backup somewhat legally.

There are 26 disks not 23.

Espn Baseball Tonight

Prince Of Persia

Star Wars Rebel Assault- original case missing

Ecco the Dolphin

Shadow of the Beast II

Mortal Combat

Ecco the Dolphin Tides of Time

Racing Aces- manual missing

Links the challenge of golf

Mega Race

NFL Football Trivia Challenge

World Cup USA 94

Joe Montana’s NFL Football

Dracula

Jeopardy

NHL 94

NHL 94

Flashback

Cobra Command- original case missing

Slam City Disk 1-case + instrutions missing

Slam City Disk 2-case + instruions missing

Silpheed

Silpheed

Mickey Mania

Final Fight CD-case + instructions missing

Dark Wizard

Missing CD (case only with instructions)

Espn Sunday Night NFL

Later next month I'll have Sega Genesis games, more sega cd games, 32x games, game gear games, P.C games, mac games, and NES games for sale. I'll also have a version 2 genesis, sega cd, and 32x console for sale. I also have a new Genesis version 3. Most are in good condition and I bought new; So the manuals, cases and etc. will be included. I also will have some N.E.S accessories for sale. I'm selling most of my video game and computer collection. If your in the Bay Area you can pick them up and save on shipping. I can't remember the total games but it will be close to 100. No offers or inquires just yet as I am not in California at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_08141.JPG
    IMG_08141.JPG
    515.3 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_08141.JPG
    IMG_08141.JPG
    515.3 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0817.JPG
    IMG_0817.JPG
    486.8 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0817.JPG
    IMG_0817.JPG
    486.8 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0818.JPG
    IMG_0818.JPG
    667.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0818.JPG
    IMG_0818.JPG
    667.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0819.JPG
    IMG_0819.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0819.JPG
    IMG_0819.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0820.JPG
    IMG_0820.JPG
    302.9 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0820.JPG
    IMG_0820.JPG
    302.9 KB · Views: 162

I may be interested. Do Dark Wizard and Fin al Fight include the box and/or instructions?

Originally posted by schi0249@Thu, 2006-06-01 @ 05:18 PM

I may be interested. Do Dark Wizard and Fin al Fight include the box and/or instructions?

[post=146519]Quoted post[/post]​

Final Fight has just the cd.

Dark Wizard has the case and instructons.

Dropped the price five dollars to $55 shipped. I'm also going to including PSO and Quake III for Dreamcast to sweeten the deal (pics + listing still in forum).

I don't need them and I'm selling most of my video game collection; lost interest and need room and money.

My ebay I.D is deltroid and if your still not sure you want to trade send an email. If you do trade with me I will give out my telephone number or other info to insure you that I'm an honest seller and buyer. Thanks for looking, Josh.

If I can dig up the cash, I'm definately interested, but my car just got hit by a hit and run (while parked no less) so I'm uncertain at the moment whether I'll have the extra funds.

Price lowered to $50 shipped to lower 48. Still includes P.S.O v2 and Quake III arena for dreamcast.

Originally posted by Kuta@Mon, 2006-06-19 @ 05:46 AM

Can you send to Australia?

[post=146713]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I've never sent a package out of North America. I would think that shipping would be expensive since the cds weight several lbs. Send a zip code (or whatever you call it down under) and I'll give a cost. If I still don't get any offers and we can agree on a price then the 28 games could be yours. Thanks, Josh

Sorry for the extended time to reply; had problems with Windows Xp.

Shipping would be $28.52 (extra) to Australia.

I'm moving from Alabama to California on Monday, so I won't be able to reply to email for a week or so.

Back