SEGA Dedicated Tattoo

GAH!

Okay okay, I don't actualy hate tattoos, I just don't plan on ever getting one.

*Shakes fist at Des for bringing our outside conversations to SX*

:lol:

patrons drop out of line and flock around me to ask my expertise on quality gamin, what to buy their kid, and signatures. I answer modestly and help where i can. Then ravage the DC pile and get any memory cards i possibly can for the 2 bucks they cost. And out the door I run screaming, "MERRY SX-MAS TO ALL, AND YOU ALL MUST PLAY SEGA!"

HELL YEAH!

:lol: :thumbs-up:

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 22, 2004 @ 01:53 AM

*Shakes fist at Des for bringing our outside conversations to SX*

Do that again and I will decapitate you twice.

GAH!

*Runs*

I sure do contradict myself a lot.

I'll always say something to you outisde of SX, then I say something else here...

Then you always do something to get my true feelings out...

:blush: :lol:

I think finger eater is cool. I like the pad also, get em both fool! I want to get a sleeve done when i am older. But i doubt i will.

i probably will do both... not all at once though, from the look of votes, and the look of my wallet, ill start with the sms controller, then get the finger eater later... i also wanna add some stuff to the finger eater, give her a chair to sit on, and a source for her fingers, maybe a garbage can of body parts, not sure right now.

she atleast needs a chair.... or i can make it look like she is sitting on one of my body parts... like my breast, or shoulder... hrmmmm

for something that is going to be permanently on my skin, when i decide yes, price no longer is a problem, quality come first.

Back