Sega Gaga

I was just curious to know if anyone has played or own this game. I took a look at a review and it doesn't seem too bad of a game. I was going to buy it but it seems to need a very good knowledge of Japanese to play. Here is the game

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/HDR-0171.html

I was wondering if it would be worth importing and if there are any guides out there to help me through the game.

I always wanted to try this game as the premise is so damn cool. Too bad there is no english version :(

I'm sure it so would have sold in the states too :sarcasm:

---Ammut

Ah thank you very much. I did check it GameFaqs but I used the search engine which didn't find anything. I should have just done it manually. :rolleyes:

I really tried to play this game, but couldn't get past the second scenario, trial and error can only get you so far.

The guide on gamefaqs doesn't really get that far either. I wouldn't recommend importing it unless you're a collector or have extensive knowledge of japanese.

Yeah I might just pick this up for collection purposes. I here the collectors box comes with

DC SGGG Limited Edition Box Set includes T-Shirt, Diary , game and 6 pins which are Sega Mark III, Game Gear, Dreamcast, Saturn, SGGG and Mega Drive. This is absolutely collector's choice.

I really want those pins. :cool:

i own and have played some of the game, but i got stuck, gamefaqs does not have a full guide avalible for the game on the incomplete one that i used. i have a feeling that i had only begun the game after i got to the end of the guide. it ends at the first boss.

Back