sega inspired anime

how many people have seen all the sega inspired anime

like panzer dragon and zillion

if someone knows all the anime inspired by sega can you post the names

There was sonic which kind of sucked and there was also this bonus 20 minute nights anime on some japanese demo cd that came in a magazine.

There is Sakura by Sega? I saw a few episodes of it, but didn't really enjoy it.
sad.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov. 17 2002, 5:21 pm

...there was also this bonus 20 minute nights anime on some japanese demo cd that came in a magazine.

I've never heard of that. Have you seen it?

Originally posted by Fabrizo+Nov. 22 2002, 3:33 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fabrizo @ Nov. 22 2002, 3:33 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff@Nov. 17 2002, 5:21 pm

...there was also this bonus 20 minute nights anime on some japanese demo cd that came in a magazine.

I've never heard of that. Have you seen it?[/b][/quote]

i've seen some of it a while ago. It was a clip on some japanese site but i couldn't begin to tell you what it was or how i found it.

Theres a Zillion anime? Cool, got to cehck that out. Those i know of is the Panzer Dragoon Movie, which looks ok but is all to short. (add an houer or 2 and we´ll see som real action). Then there is Sakura Wars. I haven´t seen it, but the game is good, so it can´t be all bad... or...

AFAIK There is no PS Anime in existance.

The most close to PS(If we think of MS RPG games) is "Ancient Books of Ys OAV 1" but that's not from Sega and not Sega inspired also.

Back