Sega launches Master System titles on Nintendo Virtual Console soon

So are Neo Geo games, and they are on th Wii. Eventually, they are going to have to launch either USB support for HDD or activate the CF slot. Currently, people with massive amounts of games end up swapping between their backup CF and the internal memory.

I imagine most CD games from that era were large only for their music tracks....I'm not sure anything would stop them from just compressing the audio tracks like the "scene" does.

Just sayin'

I have more than a few games for the vc at this point and can't get them to play off of the SD. Is there a legit way to do that?

And as Dibz mentioned, you look at some sega cd game torrents (or rip your own copies), and the games are actually ridiculously small. The wii can natively play AAC formatted music, so it shouldn't be a huge problem to compress the music.

Also keep in mind the N64 is a bit more of a powerhouse than the Sega CD, and many games have near flawless emulation.

Now if they'd just release Samurai Shodown...

MTXBlau said:
I have more than a few games for the vc at this point and can't get them to play off of the SD. Is there a legit way to do that

No. The SD slot only allows you to backup. Only photos can be run from the SD slot. That is one feature a lot of people are begging Nintendo to add.

Back