Sega Rally Championship

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
The Ultimate in Pulse-Pounding Off-Road Racing!
  • Power through turns, skid out on dirt, blast through mud, grab all the air you can handle.
  • Phenomenal polygon-based graphics on Sega Saturn deliver superb down-and-dirty racing action.
  • Four challenging courses: desert, forest, mountain, and a bonus lake course.
  • Four unique cars stoked with speed and traction to handle off-road racing hazards.
  • Go head-to-head in 2-player mode.
  • Experience thundering engines and punishing wipe-outs with Sega Saturn's CD-quality sound.
3D Arcade Racing!

2 PLAYER RACING!

Thanks to the cooperation of Toyota & Lancia, the automobiles appearing in SEGA Rally Championship are the actual cars that participated in the WRC.

:auto

SEGA Rally Championship PLUS International Rally NETLINK EDITION :eek:

Attachments

• SegaRallyChampionship_Front.JPG
    SegaRallyChampionship_Front.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 132
  • SegaRallyChampionship_Disc.JPG
    SegaRallyChampionship_Disc.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 120
  • SegaRallyChampionship_Back.JPG
    SegaRallyChampionship_Back.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 149
  • SegaRallyChampionship_NetLink_Front.JPG
    SegaRallyChampionship_NetLink_Front.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 123
  • SegaRallyChampionship_NetLink_Disc.JPG
    SegaRallyChampionship_NetLink_Disc.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 130
  • SegaRallyChampionship_NetLink_Back.JPG
    SegaRallyChampionship_NetLink_Back.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 137
Even though when you look back at it now, the game is a laugh in diversity (2 cars and 4 tracks), this was such a bomb back then.... I remember actually buying my first Saturn for this game :) Spent like € 400 for a Saturn with Sega Rally, Daytona USA, and a Sega Saturn steering wheel and I didn't leave my room for weeks :)

Actually I'm not a racing fan at all, but these two games made it so special....Just hearing the soundtracks makes me feel al warm inside :)

This game was really a bomb. Today, I would like SEGA Rally to have more tracks and cars and most importandly an evolution mode.

I'm still asking myself from time to time if this game even uses real-time flat shading or gouraud shading.

i still play this game atleast once a week i want to get it for gba to see how it is its a rarer title on gba has anyone played it

Great memories of this one. Remember playing this with my bro and just going back and forth beating each others race times.

I eventually got the greatest time and sadly the game wasnt played much again. :(

I just got a Saturn with this and five other games, Sega Rally is amazing, I remembered playing it in arcades and so couldnt wait to paly it on SS. I'm surprised at how well it has aged, i'm used to playing GT4 and get this doesnt actually look too bad :p

I played this game today and even if i'm used to play this generation games I found it really good ^_^

P.S. i'm new and i'm italian, sorry for the bad english :p

Ahhhh, one of my all time favourites, fond memories i have with this game and my mates all trying to get the best time on the desert stage, i liked the dreamcast one too (still play it!) :)

When I got my first Saturn the demo disc included a demo of the Forest stage and I played it to death. Then got the full game and played it for many hours. Its my favourite driving game on any system to date. A truly great game.

Back