Sega Remakes screenshots

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Thanks to the Magic Box we have some new screenshots of Sega's new remakes of Golden Axe and Space Harrier for the PS2!

1.jpg
2.jpg

Click Here for more pictures

I personally hope that all the gameplay that made those games fun was not lost in those purty graphics.

Same here. I always hope that the gameplay remains the same (esp if it's a remake). I wonder if the music is redone aswell. Space Harrier rocks! When I heard about Sonic Mega Collection, I was like "! :drool: !" but found out it was just a port, without updated graphics or sound. Btw, has anyone tried those new Virtual Ons? Has the gameplay and control remained the same or has it changed? Same question for Outrun 2 aswell. ;) These games have sure been the highlight of owning either of the present generation consoles.

man that is gonna be sweeeet, too bad its on ps2, but its ok... still nice to see these classics being redone... nice job sega,

:cheers

Wasn't Spave Harrier already redone on Naomi? I think it was called Project Harriers...I remember playing it at a large Arcade near my house. Is it just a port of that Namoi game or yet another whole new Space Harrier game?

Originally posted by crystalmethod@Jul 30, 2003 @ 03:21 PM

Wasn't Spave Harrier already redone on Naomi? I think it was called Project Harriers...I remember playing it at a large Arcade near my house. Is it just a port of that Namoi game or yet another whole new Space Harrier game?

I think it's actually the same levels and everything as the original only with better graphics

The, ahem, Hikaru game is Planet Harriers, which looks quite different from the original.

Sadly there hasn't been a console port yet. You've got to stay positive. ;)

:hehehe: Yes the Hiraku remake. You know what I meant....anyway...this is just the console port of that game...?

IMHO, it was nothing special...and the controller at the arcade hurt my wrist....LOL! :hehehe:

I thought they were starting to make all their new stuff for all three platforms (except sports games, which didn't do well on the cube anyway)? So, is there a chance I'll get it on my Xbox?

Any details or rumblings of a US release for these? I want Phantasy Star 1 so bad but only if its in English for obvious reasons

Back