Sega Saturn Action Replay Plus

I have an old Sega Saturn Action Replay Plus with firmware verison 2.01. I was looking to update it to the latest firmware offered by EMS Production, verison 2.02. But I don't have all the needed equipment, I was curious to find out if anyone found an easy way to flash the new bios to it with the need of the PC Comlink card. I also e-mail EMS Production to see what they would charge for me to ship it to them and have them flash it, if they want too much for that then I won't bother shipping it to them. Why go to all this trouble to ask, well I like to have all my stuff updated, and I'm bored, lol... thanks for any info given, Amy!

Originally posted by AmyGrrl@Fri, 2005-08-05 @ 04:46 PM

I have an old Sega Saturn Action Replay Plus with firmware verison 2.01. I was looking to update it to the latest firmware offered by EMS Production, verison 2.02. But I don't have all the needed equipment, I was curious to find out if anyone found an easy way to flash the new bios to it with the need of the PC Comlink card. I also e-mail EMS Production to see what they would charge for me to ship it to them and have them flash it, if they want too much for that then I won't bother shipping it to them. Why go to all this trouble to ask, well I like to have all my stuff updated, and I'm bored, lol... thanks for any info given, Amy!

[post=137951]Quoted post[/post]​

There is a flash CD for Saturn. You burn it, run it and it flashes the Action Replay Cart. Different firmawares are available. Unfortunately I haven't got a link.

You all rock! Burned the ISO, booted up the saturn, flashed the Action Replay, now I have revision 2.02. I'm not sure what the new version fixes, does anyone know of a changelog at all. I'm so happy, I have really been wanted to do this for like 4 years or so... lol

EMS e-mailed me back, said that the only different from 2.01 to 2.02 was the addition of more codes.. and they wanted 9 US Dollars to ship it back to me... so I guess that's not bad... but I don't need to worry about it now thanks to the flash disc... =^_^=

Back