sega saturn skeleton system

Hey guys, I have a system just like the ebay auction below. The not for resale version just like this. I dont use it and everything is stored in the original bags. (pulled out once to verify that it works) Anyhow the system is identical to this one and i decided to post here to see if there is any interest in a system like this. There are some scratches on the cardboard box but that is it. I keep it in my closet inside a whole second usmail box to keep it safe. If there is an interest i can take pictures of my actual unit. I am in no rush to sell, but i just don't have a reason to keep it. Thanks for reading.

http://cgi.ebay.com/IMPORT-Sega-Saturn-Ske...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry mate, it doesn't work that way.

List an asking price or the post gets deleted.

Originally posted by mal@Wed, 2006-01-25 @ 09:14 PM

Sorry mate, it doesn't work that way.

List an asking price or the post gets deleted.

[post=143794]Quoted post[/post]​

ok 500 dollars or best offer!

holy spriggen whasa huh!?

500 dollars!?

wait... your doing this as to reach the asking price demand, but leave it open with the OBO thingy at the end; grrrrrrrr.

I dont know though bro, what kind of security you offering? 500 dollars is a lot of money to be giving to a freshly new member with no background.

500 dollars and you're still looking for best offer?

where are you located?

Do you know how much money is 500 U$?

I have a sega saturn with the packaged deal of 70 U$ shipping included and it comes with complete accessories, 2 original cd and a vcd card, and you can be sure it is in very good working condition, the only thing you have there that I like is the skeleton case and you are offering it for 500 U$? :blink:

No offeense but that's absurd

OK we know the asking price is rather high.

Please, no more posts to that effect.

I purchased this saturn for a considerable sum but not close to 500 dollars. Truthfully i am looking to see if there is interest in the machine and i will sell it for much less than what i asked. I am not going to give it away. 75 dollars is a joke for a system like this. I will take pictures tonight anyways. Really I am looking for reasonable offers from sega fans before i go and stick in on ebay. If you live near new york i would happy to sell it in person, but i can't give any other assurances of my trustworthyness beyond that. Kukkz saw the ebay auction that I won when i purchased the saturn. So i dont know if he wants to vouch for me. Well atleast to the effect that i didn't get the machine for cheap or something. So if anyone lives in rochester ny and wants to take a look at it give me a message.

Infact it's pretty rare saturn, Skeleton Campain one (was given away to winners of some jap comp.). So it's price of skeleton (~170$) + added value for campain one.

I don't know the final value, but 75$ is waay too low for it, 500$ is wayy high too :)

Back