Sega turns a BIG profit!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Sega announced an upward revision to the ordinary profit for the first half of 2003, from 200 million yen to 5.7 billion yen, an increase of 42% comparing to the same period in 2002. The increase is due to the high sales of PS2 software in US and Europe, and the arcade trading card soccer game. Sales have greatly increased from the forecasted 6.2 billion yen to 94.2 billion yen.
- The Magic Box

Really good news for Sega. With increased profit hopefully we will see more Sega Ages.... ported to other systems.... Wishfull thinking, I know :(

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Oct 17, 2003 @ 11:27 PM

With increased profit hopefully we will see more Sega Ages.... ported to other systems.... Wishfull thinking, I know :(

Even seeing the Sega Ages games released in English would be a start. :)

Let's hope so, that sales margin is amazing, and the profit is great news for Sega.

That's more than ten times the profit they expected to make.

more sales, more profit = new sega console,in the future... oohhhh baby... :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

that would be fuckin sweeeeeet

:bow :bow :bow :bow

I hope sega one day (hopefully soon) makes its triumphant return to the console arena....

Who here doesn't wish that? Anyway, it'd be nice to get the Ages games in English (or at least Engrish!!) and on multiple consoles (or at least release Ages for the PC too!).

Originally posted by stack99@Oct 18, 2003 @ 07:56 AM

more sales, more profit = new sega console,in the future... oohhhh baby... :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Yes I wish the same, a new Sega console with Outrun 2 :D

F*ck dat shit, with all this cash they should be making shining force 4 and Panzer Dragoon Saga 2. Or if they are not able to because of licence issues, then they should make them anyway and call them something else. Because SF3 & PDS were the best Saturn Games of all time. A Re-release of guardian heroes with added features would be f*cking sweet as well. :smokin: :smokin: :sleep:

Back