Sega Visions?

Hey all. I'm just registered here and thought I'd throw out a question to folks who would know. Is there anywhere the old Sega Visions issues can be read/viewed online? I used to subscribe to it for about 3 years in the early-mid nineties and would love to read some of them again. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be appreciative.

Originally posted by emazur@Tue, 2005-03-01 @ 07:33 AM

you can see a little bit on this very site by checking on this link:

http://www.segaxtreme.net/SegaVisions/

[post=130733]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks. Somehow I missed that. I think I still have about 10 of these at my parent's place in Pennsylvaina. Next time I am there (May) I'll grab some and scan them as well - something to contribute to the site.

we had some other people who were going to scan, but the project kinda died down a bit.

Summer time might fix that 🙂

Originally posted by link343@Tue, 2005-03-01 @ 08:50 PM

Welcome to the boards. BTW, do you have any Sega systems?

[post=130774]Quoted post[/post]​

I do. I have the original genesis (have had the same system since 1989!), a sega cd (I had v1 picked up on release day but it broke a year ago and now i have v2), and 32x (picked up the Xmas it came out), as well as lots of games. I have recently been on a nostalgia kick...I came here looking to see what people were saying about the CDX...i just ordered one NIB. I also just won this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEWN:IT

Time to relive Staurn as well.

Why the recent purchases? About the only game I am interested in for my PS2 lately is the new Devil May Cry - GT4 looks sweet but I don't have the time... I think I will probably cease on buying new games until the PS3 comes out...until then it will be all Sega all the time.

I actually just bought a bunch off of Ebay and was planning to help out with the SX initiative. When they arrive I'll check what kind of picture quality my scanner can pull off... after reading them of course.

Racket you did a great job with the magazome posted on the site, did you pull it apart to get those pictures?

Back