segacd games on saturn

I'm not blind, I actually see better than most people. I attribute it to all the late nights playing video games in a dark room til 4am. Seriously though... I do have very good eye sight lol.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Nov 14, 2003 @ 07:12 PM

I'm not blind, I actually see better than most people. I attribute it to all the late nights playing video games in a dark room til 4am. Seriously though... I do have very good eye sight lol.

Actually, A study has been proven that people who play a lot of videogames, expecially fps, can spot slight movements easier than someone who doesn't.

That's motion, that has more to do with your brain than your eyes. It certainly didn't drop my prescription any. Eh... at least my eyes aren't getting much worse as time goes on.

Gallstaff: I wear glasses, but if you have a problem with that, wear contacts. Unless you're like me and can't stand contacts. I'm lazy, *and* I don't like things on my eyes. You could also get some crazy guy with a laser to "fix" your vision for you.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Nov 15, 2003 @ 06:54 AM

Gallstaff: I wear glasses, but if you have a problem with that, wear contacts. Unless you're like me and can't stand contacts. I'm lazy, *and* I don't like things on my eyes. You could also get some crazy guy with a laser to "fix" your vision for you.

same here

plus I happen to like my big green ones ;)

I wear glasses, but if you have a problem with that, wear contacts. Unless you're like me and can't stand contacts. I'm lazy, *and* I don't like things on my eyes. You could also get some crazy guy with a laser to "fix" your vision for you.

That seems to be the Hot New Thing, but sadly it only works on certain problems. Oddly enough, I have a problem that requires hard contacts - lasers, glasses, and soft contacts are near-useless once the problem really develops (and the hard contacts have to be custom-fitted, something I haven't managed to have done correctly yet). Fortunately, I only have it in one eye, and my brain somehow managed to switch over to mostly using the other one (AFAICT).

I'm saving money right now for a laser surgery ... they did an amazing leap ahead in this area :)

Life without contacts :party

Haha yes woudlnt it be great to just wake up in the morning and not hafta fumble around for your glasses or run to the bathroom and get the contacts in..

To just see clearly without some kind of vision aid.. ah..

Someday ill get laser surgery and be free of all these things..

At least thats the plan for now. :lol:

..I've got either 20/15 or 15/20, something like that.. ie, not longsighted, but I can make things out at slightly greater distances than 20/20. On the downside however my eyes are slow to focus on individual objects and I have 'photophobia' - meaning my eyes are very sensitive to bright lights. Kind of weird.

Back