SegaCD ISO Guide

Hi you all,

Check out my new Sega CD site and tell me what you think of it:

www.sega.s5.com

It explains in 5 steps how to burn a SegaCD ISO+MP3's and has a list of SegaCD ISO's on the internet. Tell me me what you like/dislike and how I could improve it.

:rtfm

greetinx,

JNB

very nice

I like the simple and consice layout and information.

I'm into simplicity in websites as you may be able to tell from mine

btw, welcome to SX :)

Originally posted by racketboy@Oct 31, 2003 @ 07:47 PM

I'm into simplicity in websites as you may be able to tell from mine

:agree

That's why I like SX layout.. simple but everything is in its place :)

Humm... i've been thinking about writing a "complete" guide on saturn iso stuff... let's see if I can get any spare time.. <_<

thank you for using all standard HTML too.

just to be nit-picky, I wouldn't use a background image, but if you must, use white as the bg color -- i think it initially has a green background before the image loads.

might also be nice to have a printer-friendly version for people to use.

I never knew there was a second converter, I have thrown away some japanese games for not working....

Thanks for all the reply's. I have already made some changes: white background (printer friendly version maybe soon), ConvSCD.

I knew for some years about SX but never was a member. It's good to be in the family!

see ya! :smokin:

Wel JNB i have to say that it lookes better than my site from first appearence.

However i have taken a look and found that not many of the LINKS work to well.

Have you seen my crappy site @

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/paul26000/page1.html

You do know its ilegal to advertise iso downloads on your site as i was told by the kind people of sega X.

I think just like me you need to sit down for a few hours and put a lot of work and ideas into your site...loads of content is the key, well i would say so anyway..

Keep up the good work though........................ :hehehe:

paul26000, I have taken a quick look at yout site and it seems that you have also got some links to iso sites.

So if that's the fact, how can you blame me? Or would the promotion of ISO be illegal to? Then this SX site can close to! :devil

I don't like a full loaded site. Yeah I know it gets you lots of visitors, I had one in the past (600 people a day), it was called "Sega Brains", maybe you have seen it to. It was hosted on fortunecity and was deleted without notice, no responce from fortunecity, maybe they thought that the site contained illegal stuff :looney .

Anyway the site was loaded with stuff, but it became OLD stuff very soon. It just takes a hell of a lot of time to maintain it. Now I'm changed and are in for
the simple and consice layout and information
stuff.

JNB

Back