segaforever.com

vbt

Staff member
it seems segaforever is in bad share, they are(or were) looking for 30 registered people. It's a nice Sega related site and doesn't deserve to close. But even me come less on this site since we have to pay to read a review. check here for more information.

I love this site... I thought it was gone...

This site always offers classic downloads and good information. I don't want to see this site go... Everyone we have to keep this site alive somehow...

VBT what can we all do? Fill us in on the subscribing issue... Since I am not too keen with the english translation that babblefish does. :smokin: :smash

Originally posted by Jaded God@Nov 18, 2003 @ 05:38 PM

VBT what can we all do? Fill us in on the subscribing issue... Since I am not too keen with the english translation that babblefish does. :smokin: :smash

He's french I doubt he can read portuguese 😉

I can translate it for you guys.. but i've checked babelfish's translation and it's quite _good_ <_< I think it's easy to understand it.. hehe

Anyways, if you need any translations, i'm here 🙂

Hmm, if we havea a hard time getting barely 25 people here to order shirts, what's the chance of finding 30 people to support this Segaforever site? :sarcasm:

Originally posted by vbt@Nov 17, 2003 @ 10:21 PM

it seems segaforever is in bad share, they are(or were) looking for 30 registered people. It's a nice Sega related site and doesn't deserve to close. But even me come less on this site since we have to pay to read a review. check here for more information.

Oh my gosh! You think I would sign up for a service that I can already get elsewhere for free?? That's the thing.. It's time for them to see reality. God riddance!!

Originally posted by Lyzel+Nov 19, 2003 @ 02:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lyzel @ Nov 19, 2003 @ 02:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-vbt@Nov 17, 2003 @ 10:21 PM

Oh my gosh! You think I would sign up for a service that I can already get elsewhere for free?? That's the thing.. It's time for them to see reality. God riddance!! [/b][/quote]

Who cares???

It isn't the same Lyzel... He is a dedicated webmaster who gives new sega games weekly usually.

Also the downloads are fast and they are instant. No waiting to be qued, no lines, always there no wait.

It is just a great way to get games.

Back