Sega's plans for the year

Well I don't know how you see me but if some one see how many slimies like this:
biggrin.gif
or the other with the gun (2 lazy to open the legend right now), you have posted after someone said something good about X-Box. Don't say that it was a joke cause you may be joking once or twice, not that much. Anyway someone told you that you're a pro-sony and you refused it. I want to believe you and you may feel that way but your behavior and your posting manner in the MS or Sega answers doesn't allow me to believe it. The only good thing I saw the last time you said about sega is that the company will make more games for the PS2 than the GC & X-Box combined & that Shinobi will be great, am I wrong? You may see me as a fool or stupid but if you search deeper you may see(if you want of course
wink.gif
) that you were very similar to me. Even now that I posted with a no-attacking way your reply wasn't too respectful to me. Back at the "I've finally got it" thread you wouldn't admit no even one good thing for the X-box from what Rattamahata told you and he tried many times to tell you "some" trully good things of X-box in comparison with the PS2 but you denied it. I have no next gen console so there is no point to be neither with you nor with Rattamahata. I asked you to explain what you did you mean by saying "oh does the truth hurts?" but you never answered. If you look carefully after the most of my posts there is a sarcastic smilie posted by you. I may be wrong in all of my sayings about consoles(though I don't belive so, maybe in one or two) but it doesn't mean that you have to post sarcastic and insulting smilies or trying to avoid my questions. It would be better if you were trying to convince me to your beliefs with a more polite way. I don't refuse critic(the most times it helps), I refuse sarcasm, that is!!!

I know that Sony was making games before enter the hardware market(though not that much as Ninty and Sega for which I've spoken). I have two for te Mega Drive. But what I said was "why not to continue producing them after they entered the hardware game?".

Also what falstaff said is true and I totaly agree without getting myself out of this! I'll not have a problem with you even if you decide not to rethink what I just said but know this: There are not only bad things on X-Box as you think(same for every console) just try to see it with a more wide eye.
wink.gif

No offense to anyone!!! Silender!

they pushed out alot of crap or as most callthem "average " games during the 8 and 16-bit days, they were your average cookie cutter platforms, or movie to game adaptations, nothing special, besides sony imagesoft was a seperate company from scei

Back