SegaXtreme.net Email Accounts

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
SegaXtreme.net email accounts are now totally free. So if you would like a free pop3 "yourname@segaxtreme.net" email account send me an email at iceman2k@segaxtreme.net.

Also for those of you that already have email accounts please set your smtp port to 26 now.

Note to self: Construct new account at SegaXtreme. Direct all spam there. 😛

Just kidding, I'm actually interested. What kind of limits are you putting on them? I'm not so much concerned with storage, but when I do occasionally send a file, its usually relatively large (for emails).

Did you want me to change the DNS info on segaxtreme.com so you can have the @segaxtreme.com address's too?(As long as I can keep mine) 😉

- Zappy -

Hurrah - the original segaxtreme.com owner returns. 🙂

Icy will be most pleased - I was going to try and contact you, but I figured the Launceston contact details were out of date.

If you can send me the segaxtreme.com info that would be grand. I need to change a few things on it.

Alright I will try and somehow remove it from my other domain. Or if you can just tell me the Nameservers I'll update them right away.

- Zappy -

Ice, configure CPanel to make sure segaxtreme.com and www.segaxtreme.com goto the same as phantasy-star-universe.com. At the moment it goes to default CPanel page. I'll update the nameserver when all done so it all goes smoothly.

- Zappy -

Back