Selling a huge lot of magazines

Edit: Pic added

20photo20lr6.jpg

I've got a ton of video game magazines that I really would just like to get rid of as they are taking up a lot of room. It's a lot to go through so I don't have much patience to list each issue and it's date etc.. But I will give an estimate of what I do have after giving it a short look over.

EGM: Some dating from around 97'-98, mostly starts getting more complete at 99'-2001, subscription starting from around mid 2006 to around March 07

Nintendo Power: Whole subscription from around 97' through 99', Vol. 98-125, missing Vol. 113 however.

Next Generation Magazine: Only 3 issues, May-June 98'

GamePro: Again pretty random, at least for the early years from 96-99(only like a few actually). Picks up from 2003 or so and spreads across to around 2006. Misses issues in between there so it's not complete.

GameFan: One from 97, three others from 98. Thought I had more :p

PSXtreme: Apparently only 3 issues, coulda sworn I had a subscription but I can't find any more. They could come up....

PSM(Official Playstation Magazine):A few random from 98-99, whole complete year of 2001, plus all demo disks which I'll throw in just to get out of the way.

After going through the box I've found a bunch of other random stuff. Mainly several issues of Expert Gamer, a couple Ultimate Video Gaming or something to that effect, and a couple Tips and Tricks plus other things like holiday guides. They're yours if you want :)

I should also note that the condition really varies here. GamePro's and EGMs from around 2004 or so probably were never touched besides the day of arrival so their like new. Older EGMS and GamePro's, I can say for certain that several have a lot of pen work done to them, as I used to waste my time making fun of the insides of them when I was bored(I admit I even did that to a couple of recent GamePro's but it's seriously only like a couple). Alot of early Gamepro's are missing their covers as well. All Nintendo Powers save maybe a few I can most certainly recall have a lot of wear on them with teared covers.

As far as shipping goes, something of this volume surely costs a lot so only, and I stress ONLY if I got a serious offer going here will I carry this huge box over to the post office to check the price. My going price here is $50 for the whole(plus the shipping of course) so I don't have it in my way anymore :ridinghorse:

I look forward to any interest.:call2:

Edit: Forgot to mention that if you need any sort of proof of credibility, you can find me as Sasuketea on eBay. Haven't used it much too recently though.

Back