Shadowrun

lordofduct

Established Member
well i posted this inside a thread over in PC, but im bringing it up here to stay in the proper area and probably find a quicker answer.

Shadowrun on the Sega Mega CD in jap... how dificult is it actually to locate and how much do you think it may be worth. I've been thinking bout my fav rpg on the genny (shadowrun) other then PS and realized i gotta take a look at the CD version.

So, does anyone know of any online vendors... or is this one of those games people hunt for. Im willing to have me a moby dick, Panzer dragoon saga wasnt one really for me like most people i meet.

As far as I know its pretty hard to find a copy unless you can get someone in japan to go hunting for it. Id say ebay is your best bet. I've seen it in mint condition go for roughly $85-$100 on ebay a few times about a year ago.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 29, 2004 @ 01:47 AM

well i posted this inside a thread over in PC, but im bringing it up here to stay in the proper area and probably find a quicker answer.

Shadowrun on the Sega Mega CD in jap... how dificult is it actually to locate and how much do you think it may be worth. I've been thinking bout my fav rpg on the genny (shadowrun) other then PS and realized i gotta take a look at the CD version.

So, does anyone know of any online vendors... or is this one of those games people hunt for. Im willing to have me a moby dick, Panzer dragoon saga wasnt one really for me like most people i meet.

1. Hard to find a copy. Very hard.

2. In Japan (like Yahoo Japan), probably $60+. In America, $85+.

3. Once in a while you'll see it on some place other than Yahoo Japan (or more infrequently, eBay). Hardly ever, though, will you see it, since they typically sell quickly.

Back