Shenmue

that game was sooo awesome, I remember my first trip to the arcade and playing hang on and space harrier, or finding the saturn system in the "den"... truely a great game.

:cheers

I finished the game last week loved it! Didn´t like the ending I wanted more... time to get Shenmue II. Its like playing an interactive movie.

Originally posted by Quadriflax@May 27, 2003 @ 11:48 PM

Shenmue II only improved on everything (with the exception of Disc 4.. boring..).

I really liked disc 4, it was a nice change of pace after disc 3 :). It's probably necessary in the whole scheme of things, because that girl who Ryo spends all of that disc talking to is obviously important to the story.. So we need to be introduced to her and get to know her before whatever happens next. I'm optimistic that something will happen next and it won't be the end of the series.

Assuming there is a next in the series...

I found Disc four quite bland, but if there is another game, it'll be good to have all that nonsense out of the way. :D

Originally posted by Curtis@Jul 23, 2003 @ 11:29 AM

I found Disc four quite bland, but if there is another game, it'll be good to have all that nonsense out of the way. :D

They probably thought its was best to put it at the end because if they started Shenmue III with it, newcomers may not see what the game is about and think its just about walking in the country for ages while collecting sticks :D .

shenmue was great for soo many reasons, but the one that stands out to me, was the first time I walked into the arcade and sat down and played hang on, then I went over to play space harrier, that was truely awesome, this game rules, 2 was good as well, and I can't wait for three... xbox wooo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers

I absolutely love this game. I've dedicated a good chunk of my life to being a Shenmue fan.

I actually have two Shenmue music videos I created that I would be more than happy to give to SegaXtreme. :thumbs-up:

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/

A great Shenmue site, kinda turned a little weird when the owner signed the site over to some other guy... :damn:

I aint got the game yet :( But im getting it this X-Mas :) . And judging from the premise, screenshots, commercials and all other material ive aquired from it, it seems to be the best game ever.

Sorry had to get that off my chest, obviously I am anti-microsoft.

I understand you totally. Im very anti-micro$oft to...

I love Shenmue! It's so fun and the games in the arcade rule. I just want Shenmue III to be released.

I don't know how many people have seen this, but I'll post it anyway, forgive me if this has been posted here before:

Shenmue Parody

:banana

Back