Shikigami no Shiro 2 on Dreamcast?

It's all a bit sketchy.

If someone can find some more info I'll move it to news.

Well, Shikigami no Shiro and Shikigami no Shiro EVOLUTION were both released for Microsoft Xbox, still... it being released for Sega Dreamcast... I don't know... not probable...

Yes, it's a Naomi game. The GC version is already out, but the last I heard officially from the developers was that they were still considering a DC port. That page seems to confirm it, but then again, it's not from the devs themselves. Maybe someone with some knowledge of Japanese can poke around Alfa System's page or something.

Originally posted by it290@Nov 5, 2003 @ 12:37 AM

Yes, it's a Naomi game. The GC version is already out, but the last I heard officially from the developers was that they were still considering a DC port. That page seems to confirm it, but then again, it's not from the devs themselves. Maybe someone with some knowledge of Japanese can poke around Alfa System's page or something.

The AlfaSystem site only mentions the Nintendo GameCube version... nothing about Dreamcast or Xbox...

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Nov 5, 2003 @ 12:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Nov 5, 2003 @ 12:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-it290@Nov 5, 2003 @ 12:37 AM

The AlfaSystem site only mentions the Nintendo GameCube version... nothing about Dreamcast or Xbox... [/b][/quote]

just get it for Gamecube

Japanese developer Alpha System has confirmed that they’re planning to bring their latest shooting game “Castle of Shikigami II” to Sega’s Dreamcast and Microsoft’s Xbox consoles. Specifics regarding release dates and pricing for both versions of the game remain undisclosed.

Already available for Nintendo’s GameCube and coming soon to the PlayStation 2, Castle of Shikigami II has drawn praise for its classic overhead shooting style in Japanese arcades. For reference, the original “Castle of Shikigami” was released for the Xbox and PlayStation 2 as “Mobile Light Force” in North America.

Source - Polygon Mag

I think that says it all :D

Back