Shining in the Darkness - Genesis

Hi folks,

I cant' figure out what it is and how to use it, maybe you know : in the first labyrinth in Shining in the Darkness, there is something that looks like an open chest. The GIF map from gamefaqs says it's a "pool", so it must be useful, i suppose it restores HP or sth like that. But when I "search the area" (this is the way to open a chest), nothing happens.

Do you know if I can use it and how ? Or am I just loosing my time (=it's useless) ?

Thanks !

Djidjo

Oh yeah, I remember that thing. Don't remember its purpose though. If it does anything, it's probably not until a while later, so don't worry about it for now. Just use it as a landmark, if anything.

Having completed Shining in the Darkness (fine choice, btw), that pool is one of many. the shimmering ones are the ones to take note of. the regular ones are just landmarks to reduce the redundancy of the redundant passages (;))

I'll tell you that you will get an item later, whose useage, and the pools usage as well, will be explained, then this mystery will be solved.

for now, concentrate on getting through the maze, exploreing, finding items, fighting monsters for XP (level 8 or 9 will do fine) and Gold to buy better weapons and armor (I'd recommend the Madu shield, which adds some attack, as well as being the best shield defense you can get right now, but the Madu is 1500 Gold, a heck of a lot of killerbees)

I'd tell you more, but I don't want to spoil it for you. the plot is definately something to pay attention to.

Back