Show Off Your New SX T-Shirt!

Cloud121

Established Member
I just got mine today, and it looks great!

Attachments

• SX.JPG
    SX.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 277
  • SX.JPG
    SX.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 307
Oh I'm happy about it.

Fine, I'll take another one with my smiling.

:p

Okay, scratch the smile idea, it didn't come out right at all, and I don't wanna mess with my camera anymore.

HEHEHE!!! LOFL!!!

Ice, did I call this one or what!?!

(Anyone wanting to know what I'm talking about, you should frequent the IRC chat room more.)

Hmmm... We need people to take the pics in better lighting.

You absolutely called it. It was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. I mentioned it in short order, of course. On the IRC channel. <_<

I was wondering because back when the orders were out I was in no way able to scrounge up the mere cost of the shirt! (yes it is cheap, but still... my money was going to a VERY BAD cause. But he moved out, so Im good now) So I was wondering if there was any shirts left over that I could maybe purchase!!!!

If enough people were genuinely going to place orders, we could get more made. However, even as long as we took orders last time (about five months), only ten people ordered them. The only reason we were able to get these made (there was a minimum order number) was because Ice and someone else (I think Kuma) each ordered four.

I think it would be best to wait a while before taking more orders. Maybe wait until February to start again, take orders until the minimum is met, then set an end date four weeks from there for any last minute stragglers who want in.

Back