SkankinMonkey

B

BigDAlcala

I don't know if you want your avatar all blurry like that, if you do please disregard this, but if you want it to look smooth like the one in your sig, go into your control panel and set the avatr size to 60x60.

Not really buddy. Right click on the pic in his sig (which I assume is the same one he uses for the avatar), click properties, and you'll see it's 60x60.

Originally posted by BigDAlcala@July 19 2002, 2:37 pm

Not really buddy. Right click on the pic in his sig (which I assume is the same one he uses for the avatar), click properties, and you'll see it's 60x60.

yes, really buddy.

drunkmonkey.gif

now if he wanted to use the one in his sig, then it'd be 60x60

just so you don't walk away empty handed, we'll give you one and a half licks of the tootsie roll pop.

Big D, that avatar was from the old board and avatars werent supposed to be stretched the way that they were. It will be blurry.

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@July 19 2002, 2:08 am

Hmm, it's about time I get a new avatar.

but now it doesn't match your sig... what the hell is it anyway? I head on fire? Looks like a world industries sorta charecter...

Originally posted by Gallstaff+July 21 2002, 12:42 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gallstaff @ July 21 2002, 12:42 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MasterAkumaMatata@July 19 2002, 2:08 am

Hmm, it's about time I get a new avatar.

but now it doesn't match your sig... what the hell is it anyway? I head on fire? Looks like a world industries sorta charecter...[/b][/quote]

Does yours?

I took Big Alaca's advice and used the good Curious George icon.

I take it uploadingbastard was BigDcala?

Btw, MasterAkuma I found a cool gif on a SF animation site if u want to use it as your avatar (not sure about size restrictions here):
sig3.gif

Back