Snatcher... no mp3s, but still sound and voice?

PUNJABEE

Ok so ive been killing myself trying to find snatcher for about 3 weeks, and for the longest time, the mp3s were being lobbed at me from every direction, but no ISO. SO finally i find the ISO, but I had already wanked the mp3s on my drive (i had given up hope at one time). So now, the mp3s are scarce.. So check it out.

Today, i decided, well, lemme just check to see if that ISO i got is a good one, and working. So i burned it with no mp3s along with it, and expected to play the game with no sound except for regular blips and bleeps from the data.

Well, i got full sound, and voice acting. Does this mean my ISO of snatcher had everything in it? or is there still something missing from it? Im confused, i thought that without the mp3 tracks, i would get no sound, especially voice tracks.

Can anyone clear this up?

Artemio Urbina

There are audio tracks missing, a lot of audio indeed. What you are listening to is PCM audio in 8 bit , 8 khz stereo.

about an hour or so of audio is digitized, but not all. A lot of keypoints are in CD-DA tracks

SeGa4life

Hey just a Sugestion...if u need the game i can send it 2 you with the sound files ...just get an ICQ and i'll send it 2 you!

I have many games mostly Gens and 32-x but some S-CD

Linnard

It's also unplayable if you don't get the MP3s.

It starts fine enough, but when you go to the Old Factory fairly early in, the game hangs if it can't find a certain track featuring some dialogue.