• Rise from your gwave!

Snatcher

Discussion in 'Retro Video Games' started by Ratamahatta, Feb 13, 2002.

1. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

jim, the upload of snatcher is nearly complete, whomever has been uploading it I greatly appreciate it.

2. jim993

jim993 New Member

thanks for keeping me updated and i think you can give credit for the upload to Artemio Urbina.

3. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

Oh, BTW, if you cant connect to my ftp (too many users) just leave me a message on here for a private account.

4. jim993

jim993 New Member

will do if i have that problem when you get snatcher.

5. Artemio Urbina

Artemio Urbina New Member

I am tryoing whenever I get some spare time, but it has been way too slow...

and a lot of times I cannot connect. I will only have this weekend available, since I leave for Tijuana for a couple of weeks,will be back in 15 days though

(Edited by Artemio Urbina at 1:25 am on Feb. 16, 2002)

6. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

Ok, I have to pull off another format on my computer, but i've backed up the uploaded-so-far snatcher, and i'l put everything back to where it was after I format my system. Sorry for the inconvenience and speed.

7. Artemio Urbina

Artemio Urbina New Member

Hello....

I won't be in the country for 2 weeks, please don't erase the upload, I will finish it (I could not connect tro your server for the whole weekend)

Sorry.

8. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

Actually I have to apologize for that, I had to format the computer, but the upload has been backed up onto a cd. THe server will be backl up and running by the time you get back

9. kevbec

kevbec New Member

Ratamahatta iam getting to many users on our ftp i have many sega cd and duo and 3do games to share let me know what you need

10. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

your gettign too many users on your ftp? or too many users logged on my ftp? mines always full.