Snatcher

Hello to you all, im new here and im glad to see a forum dedicated to old school cult classics from sega, nice to meet you all! But anywho, I'm currently playing snatcher on the sega cd (using an ISO and Gens) and I cant get Napoleon to show up at the alton plaza. I keep repeating the LOOK and INVESTIGATE commands over and over again just like the walkthrough says, I've also already went to plato's cavern, bought a mask and did just about everything else but Napoleon still isnt showing up :(...Is there something wrong with my rom, did I mess something up? Hope to hear from one of you guys soon...Thx in advance!

Hmm, I recall having that problem at one point, but I can't remember exactly what I did to progress. I believe you may have to call him on the phone or something, but I'm not sure.

Originally posted by it290@Thu, 2006-01-05 @ 04:25 AM

Hmm, I recall having that problem at one point, but I can't remember exactly what I did to progress. I believe you may have to call him on the phone or something, but I'm not sure.

[post=143236]Quoted post[/post]​

I believe you may have missed him. He will leave if you take too long to find him. Just call him again and set up another meeting at alton plaza. Make sure you don't leave the area and eventually Metal Gear will say he sees some suspicious character that you should check out and it is Napoleon. Make sure you click on everything multiple times just to make sure it progresses.

I just finished this game last night. Has quite a long ending sequence.

Anyway, to your problem; Firstly make sure you have selected enough actions because he will not appear unless you wait a while and check out everything around you. To find him I believe you need to investigate the nearby people and he will turn out to be one of them. Be patient, he will not stand you up.

Back