SNL question

Gallstaff

Established Member
Who is that guy that will ferell used to impersonate with the white hair and thick black glasses? He would always say stupid random things and kinda bob his head and shake all the time. That was so funny but I can't remember at all who it was supposed to be.

If you were a hot dog and you were stranded on an island, would you eat yourself?

Join me next time when we'll be hosting from the center of the sun. *whisper whisper*. Ah, I've just been informed the center of the sun is 2,000,000,000 degrees fahrenheit. So bring your sunglasses.

edit:snl transcript site

forgot about this site.

Originally posted by Resident_Lurker@Aug 30, 2003 @ 09:17 PM

If you were a hot dog and you were stranded on an island, would you eat yourself?

It's a simple question. Would you eat the monon if it were made of ribs.

Oh god when I first saw that I couldn't stop laughing.

Thanks for finding that site and thanks for telling me who it was supposed to be, Joe.

I am sorry, I know this is unrelated, but man will farrell is funny ass hell.. hahahahahah man, if you haven't seen "old school".. oh man, see it.

hey speaking of will , how about when he played alex trebeck on jeopardy, and sean connery would fuck with him... hahahahah

"I will take THE RAPISTS for 500 alex,

um, thats Therapists, sean... hahahahahha man, that whole thing was hilarious... aw shit...

:cheers :agree

Isn't Will Farrel coming out with a new movie? Don't know what its called but he is an Elf in school and its full of kid Elfs. I just saw a pic in a mag. Hope its not a flop.

I'm glad to see that's he's doing movies instead of trying to get his own show because that never works. And will ferell was probably one of the funniest SNL cast members of all time.

yeah, he is funny, and that elf movie (I hope) will be good, it should be simply because he is HI--larious... lol..

I don't like him... I hate that stupid cheerleading skit he does with Cheri O'Teri.

The only thing he is good at is that Celebrity Jeopardy, I'll give you that one ;)

I will always go with Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, and Mike Myers :) All-star lineup right there. :bow :bow :bow

He has a different style of comedy going for him.

Know who looks promising now, though? Seth Meyers. He's just a minor cast member but everytime he does something he does it really well. I think after Jimmy Fallon hits it (which I think he will he seems to be the emerging star) seth meyers will take the spot light.

i only ever watch that show anymore for amy polhner, and maybey a bit for horatio sans. maily becuase amy was one of the starts of the best tv show ever, the upright citizens brigade. if you havent seen that, you realy owe it to yourself to go download some. (do yourself a favor and read the FAQ if you havent used this site before)

Horatio sanz, if given more "air time" could shine more, but if they keep playing him up to be a "belushi knock-off" don't get me wrong, its just the way I see him being used, in roles, where he is either high or drunk. I dunno, thats the way I see him being used, but anywhoo he is still funny...

and fallon is going to definately going to be the next one to leave.. and "hit it big".... but after him...hmmm I dunno.. thats a tough one...

Back