So anyone ever used to saturns and the link cable?

I believe Gungriffin 2 is the only game that suports it. I've had a link cable for 2 years. Never used it. Whats funny is the cable is common, the one game that supports it Ive never seen, not even on ebay. Has anyone played it, and has anyone ever has networked saturns going?

I think Doom supports the link cable too. I own the original game (I got it in a package deal with my "new" saturn), and I'm pretty sure it supports the link cable.

And lucky me, I've got 2 Saturns, just missing the link cable and I could be playing the crappiest version of Doom ever, 2 players!!!... zzz

Originally posted by Twillinx@May 24 2002,00:25

And lucky me, I've got 2 Saturns, just missing the link cable and I could be playing the crappiest version of Doom ever, 2 players!!!... zzz

I thought the 32X version was the worst ever.

Still a bit of fun though.

HA! Thats funny that the topic of the worst version of doom came up becuase I just posted about the 32x version a few days ago in the other forum.

Now I'm going to have to get my hands on a copy of the saturn doom just to use the cables. I think thats the one version of doom I don't have besides SNES. And I thought I would never need it considering I have other multiple copies and all the stupid add ons for the pc. At least the saturn version has cover art thats different from the rest.

Originally posted by Digdug2600@May 25 2002,15:45

At least the saturn version has cover art thats different from the rest.

That's probably all it's got going for it.

oh no...the 3do rev is clearly the worst
smile.gif

Back