So I got myself a tank....

First thing I'd do would be to go and blow the living hell out of $ony. But then again.... MS would become Number One (XBox is in second place to PoS2 right now), then I'd take out all the people MS uses to develop Windows. Then Apple would reign supreme!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
:cheers :flamethrower:
smokin.gif
hehehe.gif

In reality, I don't know what I would do.... Hm...

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 15, 2003 @ 12:25 AM

then I'd take out all the people MS uses to develop Windows. Then Apple would reign supreme!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
smokin.gif
hehehe.gif

Just you try it mate!.....i'll come over there and slap you silly!

LONG LIVE MICROSOFT!

(not forgetting Windows CE - Dreamcast.......whats Apple done for the gaming industry latley then?!? eh?
biggrin.gif
)

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k@Jul 15, 2003 @ 12:55 AM

(not forgetting Windows CE - Dreamcast.......whats Apple done for the gaming industry latley then?!? eh?
biggrin.gif
)

Apple isn't out to take over the world so they aren't worried about the gaming industry

If the did want to, I'm sure they could make something much sweeter

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k+Jul 14, 2003 @ 06:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gaz_2_k @ Jul 14, 2003 @ 06:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121@Jul 15, 2003 @ 12:25 AM

then I'd take out all the people MS uses to develop Windows. Then Apple would reign supreme!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
smokin.gif
hehehe.gif

Just you try it mate!.....i'll come over there and slap you silly!

LONG LIVE MICROSOFT!

biggrin.gif
) [/b][/quote]

I don't have any problem with MS. Aside the fact they make the most pathetic Operating System I've ever seen. I hate Internet Explorer as well. I've had my Mac (Hm.. about... 1997 model? Very old), for about 5 months now, and it's only crashed twice. When? When using IE of course.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 15, 2003 @ 12:58 PM

I don't have any problem with MS. Aside the fact they make the most pathetic Operating System I've ever seen. I hate Internet Explorer as well. I've had my Mac (Hm.. about... 1997 model? Very old), for about 5 months now, and it's only crashed twice. When? When using IE of course.

Far be it from me to defend Microsoft, but I haven't had a crash in the best part of a year with XP Pro (I have with 98, but that's to be expected if you try out newer programs on it). You've just got to look after it.

not forgetting Windows CE - Dreamcast

Windows CE for Dreamcast was nothing special; anyone who did any worthwhile work on the system was using Sega's native libs (or libronin or libdream/KallistiOS, but that's getting into a whole other argument).

Back