So What Games are You Looking Forward to?

I'm looking forward to nothing since I don't have any new systems
smile.gif
. In fact, I'm looking back to pick up more games for all my old systems. I'm expecting Enemy Zero for Saturn and D2 for Dreamcast to arrive soon.

I do plan on getting one of the next gen systems sometime soon though, but I still haven't decided which it's gonna be. So far Xbox is looking the best, mainly because of Panzer Dragoon Orta, but I guess I'm going to wait and see if Sonic Team plans on making any new Sonic games for GC anytime soon. Or maybe Space Channel 5 part 3 on PS2?

Three words and one number:

Master of Orion 3

Basically, I was totally hooked on part 2 and have been checking www.moo3.com daily since I first heard of this game somewhere in 2000, but the release date just kept getting pushed forward until this week. It went gold at last
biggrin.gif

For me, its got to be Soul Calibur 2, i got hooked on the dreamcast, and wish it stayed there, since the controls on the joystick are so sweet. Maybe the Game Cube Version will be worth the wait.

GTA Vice City for the PC

One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

Streets of Rage (whatever system)

Half Life 2 (whatever system - looks like Xbox right now).

I'm waiting for Phantasy Star Online, Metroid Prime and Resident Evil 0 to come out over here.

Beyond that.. Zelda, F-Zero and Soul Calibur 2 also for the GC.

I'm looking forward to the following:

Halo 2 - Xbox

DOOM III - PC

Deus Ex 2 - PC/Xbox

Breed - PC

Panzer Dragoon Orta (UK) - Xbox

And maybe if I'm lucky,

PANZER DRAGOON SAGA - Saturn

(AND only if I'm willing to part with £85+)

Xenosaga, Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution, Soul Calibur 2, Phantasy Star 1, 2, & 4 Remakes, Zelda, & F-Zero...

Halo 2-hyped as hell but I still want it baddddd.

Segawise, nothing is on my radar right now (as in new games)

*sigh*PDO will have to tide me over for some time...

Unconfirmed Sega games I look forward too:

the next sonic game....maybe it will feature *gasp* sonic most of the time...lol.

Shenny III-We all know its coming, just when/how amazing is unknown.

Panzer Dragoon Saga II-Hey, it could happen. My fav RPG.

Nights II- another longshot, but who wouldn't want this? Its one of the few Sega games I think should go to GC, it just seems like the right system for it.

Super Monkey Ball 3-More monkeys!!!!

---Ammut

The Phantasy Star remakes.

I'm also drooling over WSB2k3 screens and videos. Rex Hudler is a commentator, This makes it seem even more perfect!

Originally posted by Ammut@Jan. 30 2003, 4:29 am

Halo 2-hyped as hell but I still want it baddddd.

Segawise, nothing is on my radar right now (as in new games)

*sigh*PDO will have to tide me over for some time...

Unconfirmed Sega games I look forward too:

the next sonic game....maybe it will feature *gasp* sonic most of the time...lol.

Shenny III-We all know its coming, just when/how amazing is unknown.

Panzer Dragoon Saga II-Hey, it could happen. My fav RPG.

Nights II- another longshot, but who wouldn't want this? Its one of the few Sega games I think should go to GC, it just seems like the right system for it.

Super Monkey Ball 3-More monkeys!!!!

---Ammut

You read my thoughts!
ohmy.gif

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Jan. 29 2003, 4:34 pm

GTA Vice City for the PC

I was looking forward to this as well. But my brother got it for his new PS2 and I must say I'm not that impressed. Sure, there's some cool new things you can do, but the 80s environment isn't as engaging as the more modern GTAIII. I'm not even sure it's that. I think it's more the Florida beach city style location compared to the dirty NYC style city in GTAIII. Maybe it's just me though ???

I can't really think of any games I'm looking forward too. There's not much excitement to be had when I don't have any of the current systems. One of the only games I was looking forward to for the PC (and PS2, actually) was delayed indefinately, so I'm pretty much dried up. Yeah, I know, not very exciting... sorry...

Definitely, Xenosaga-( I am picking up a PS2 soon just for this game.) Also, GTA Vice City for the PC and Halo 2 for the X-box. (Actually, I should just buy Vice City when I pick up my PS2.)

I also wish that Fasa studios with Microsoft would make an awesome Shadowrun online RPG for the X-box. That would kick a$$!!

Back