Solve all your PC performance issues.

christ dude, does -anyone- need one of those for home use?

that triple flatscreen monitor setup does get me kinda hard though. makes me wanna play darius

Cloud the mac is a piece of shit ok that's all I can say I'm not justifying it in any way but all I'm saying is this:

When's the last time you walked into circuit city and saw a mac?

Too expensive, for that amount of money you can get a Origin2800 system with 32 R12k processors and 24Gb of RAM.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct 5, 2003 @ 04:50 PM

Cloud the mac is a piece of shit ok that's all I can say I'm not justifying it in any way but all I'm saying is this:

When's the last time you walked into circuit city and saw a mac?

Never, because I've never been to Circuit City :p :lol: :eek:wned :eek:wned :eek:wned :eek:wned :eek:wned

the only thing really spectacular there is the monitor setup...which I would love to get :). In a year most pcs will come close to this suckker, if not better than. What's this 3.8ghz crap? why not run dual 3.0s or something... and last I heard intel 2.6's could be overclocked to 4.0 (using smart people and cooling, of course) A much better pc could be obtained for less of a cost, but this setup sure does look spiffy.

I think I'm having deja vu here :huh:... Gallstaff and cloud bickering over pcs and macs, then Mal coming in to tell the to take it elsewhere seems vaguely familiar :huh

Why can't we all get along? I'm on a mac right now at school and I have a pc at home and I survive. I'll take you guys up on some points for both, in the appropriate topic ;)

Let the :argue :flamethrower: happen there. Or better yet, maybe just pm each other and save yourselves from everyone seeing you immature squables. Though they are somewhat amusing at times....

---Ammut

:blah mac :blah windows :blah *nix :wanker as long as I've got a keyboard and an internet connection (having a gui isn't that important) I'm happy lol.

Edit: same goes for having a really nice lcd set up. I actually prefer crt's though, better refresh and picture quality. I'm running a dual monitor setup right now!

As soon as I get a monitor extension cable (not in a big rush to get one) I'll be going triple crt assuming my third video card is compatible.

Back