Some asshole selling 3do copies as store promos

After reading about that guy on ebay selling the sega cds, I was just doing a little ebay shopping myself, and found some guy selling 3do "promos" stating that they are in-store demos. After checking out his feedback, a bidder from another item states "item was sent on a 52x cd-r, and there were no 52x cd-rs out when the game was released" What caught my eye is that he's selling luciennes quest, and if I wouldn't have seen the feedback, I might have ended up buying it. What a bunch of shit.

I was dumb enough to pick up a Dreamcast 3.0 browser CD for $30 because I didn't read the description well enough. I thought I was getting a BBA. 🙁

ive seen the guy selling sega cds its bullshit no one should make money off copies ive seen people do with with windows xp too which is pretty smart :looney

his ebay user id is: revengexx769 if any one wants to keep an eye on his activities and see if we can get him off of ebay if he tries to sell many bootlegs.

Originally posted by Hardcor3@Thu, 2005-11-03 @ 08:25 AM

I was dumb enough to pick up a Dreamcast 3.0 browser CD for $30 because I didn't read the description well enough. I thought I was getting a BBA. 🙁

[post=141336]Quoted post[/post]​

sega still sends the dreamcast browser version 3.0 for free. i received mine a half year ago. just have a look around their Q&A.

Back