Help me stop this guy selling sega CD bootlegs

Okay guys, enough please. It's old now. Besides, I've met someone very special.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Thu, 2005-10-06 @ 03:13 AM

You are new here... you are not used to the way everyone picks fun at cloud.

You have nothing to worry about though... he's in love.

[post=140336]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks Bro.

ohhh teen love wish i was a teen again (oh wait no i dont after dating an 18yr old for awhile a few weeks ago i realized that i'd never want to be an immature fool like 18yr olds are)

moral of the story i should know not to bother with younger girls but honestly eh i'll do it when ever i have the chance mainly because eh that's how it works.

The whole Cloud story in 90 words:

Just about every time someone comes on here claiming to be female, Cloud, aka Rolf, goes nuts over them. The most recent and extreme example, "she" claims to be in one country but has an IP that traces to another continent, and then "she" made a few comments on here that were worded in a way that implies "she" might in fact be a "he." Cloud, however, is still so nuts over "her" that he refuses to consider the possiblility that "she" might not be who "she" claims to be.

Vertigo - I've made your post (and this one) invisible. I didn't want to move it or delete it without talking about it first...

Basically, do we need to bring this up again? It's one thing to make subtle hints about what has happened in the past, but I feel that it's a bit much for an Admin to go into such detail in what is probably a fairly touchy issue with Cloud.

If you think I'm wrong I'll repect your decision - just re-approve your post and I'll say no more.

Back