Some Non-Sega News

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
I don't know if you have been keeping track of Nintendo news recently but there is ALOT of news on thier portable/upcomming portable systems. Things should get REALLY interesting by the end of 2005.

NintendoXtreme

About one of those news items, Devilish is not a pinball game. It's a breakout-type game.

HAH, I remembered seeing that game from when I was reading through The Scribes genesis game guides (I think its english release name was Bad Omen), he said: "A colossal failure. The idea of a scrolling Breakout is original, but poor execution (such as the ball reflection angles) causes the game to fail to entertain. (Rage Games)"

The Scribe is a jackass anyway. I often disagree with his analyses, but what really puts me off is the way he describes nearly every platformer as a 'Sonic clone'. Anyway, the game's not bad. It really reminds me of Tecnosoft's work, and although the controls can be a bit off sometimes, it's still good fun, and has a really cool feature - 2p simultaneous play. It was released as Devilish in the US, FYI.

Back