• Rise from your gwave!

sonic 4/5/crackers roms

Discussion in 'Genesis/Mega Drive' started by D0GGZILLA, Mar 23, 2002.

1. D0GGZILLA

D0GGZILLA New Member

does anyone know where i can download these if you dont want to post here please email me thanks

2. Curtis

Curtis Member

Don't ask for ROMs here - you'll get your ass banned.

3. Curtis

Curtis Member

...probably your account too ;)

4. gamefoo21

gamefoo21 New Member

he put this in the tech help section too. Skankin should hear about this guy.

5. D0GGZILLA

D0GGZILLA New Member

looks like ill have to finds those illegal copyrighted sega genesis roms myself ha ha ha

6. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

Well hold on now....he said Sonic 4 and 5....IF such a thing exsisted that would be public domain.....#### Id love to see new levels lol

7. IceDigger

IceDigger Founder Staff Member

and another moron less..

sonic "4" AKA sonic crackers does exist, as a beta (actually more of an alpha). it's basically a Chaotix-style game. never completed, there's only a level or two playable (which is still missing most parts too).

8. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

Hmm im just bored with sonic 1-3 and I mean IF someone MADE a sonic (not copy and paste from other sonics) id like to see it =)

9. Raijin Z

Raijin Z New Member

It's not very playable. No point in having it other than as a curiosity, like the German City Ransom RCR hack...

10. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

Actually I saw the Nude River city ransom hack...that was gay...

11. Scylla

Scylla New Member

Have you read the unfinished levels and details of all the Sonic saga?

Man, they`re good and the Sonic CD beta has a lot.

12. Madman

Madman New Member

There is also some old prototype Version of an Arcade Sonic around.

13. SegaSaturnDDR

SegaSaturnDDR New Member

the sonic arcade game was finished, it sucked, but it was finished, cause i played it in an arcade

14. Dark

Dark New Member

The rom that u see around of sonic 4 is pretty buggy .. I get stuck in air sometimes and walk on nothing .. its obviously incomplete .. but deffinately a real game by sega. And btw you said you were sick of playing sonic1-3. Why dont you try Sonic CD, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Spinball ?