Sonic Adventure gameplay help...

Well, I need help, because I cannot remember what to do.... :damn:

I go to the chao garden.

I take an egg, put it on the controller model, I put sonic on the red button and I can store the egg on the VMU. It is the same when I take it out.

BUT, how the hell can I store the chao I hatched from the above egg in the VMU? If I put the chao where the egg was and try to store it, it asks to select what chao/egg I wish to sent to the garden, I want to store it! :damn: I lost 2 chaos this way... I thought that the game saves them automatically, but no, they are gone....

And what do you do with the nest-like places when a Robotnik yellow cartoony face goes up/down????

It has been very long since I played SA, I cannot rember a thing.... I wish my manual was not lost... :damn:

any info is greatelly appreciated :D

See if this helps Sonic Adventure if not theres always gamefaqs I´ve downloaded a few and are really complete on detail, it needs alot of free blocks on the VMU to save them my battery is also wasted so I never tried to pet a Chaos.

Originally posted by keropi@Mar 16, 2004 @ 01:43 AM

And what do you do with the nest-like places when a Robotnik yellow cartoony face goes up/down????

Knuckles can dig into those by pressing jump + action at the same time, once you have his digging ability.

thanx guys :)

I do not know why I could not get the chao in the VMU, I have tried the way described in the manual....

THANX!!!!

Back