Sonic Adventure

I thought the first level was cool and a few parts here and there, but I never really got into it. Still never got far.

yeah was was in awe with the demo too -- I thought I'd reached heaven.

Again, that was only the first level.

Man that robot guy was a pain... i dont think smoking the whacky stuff helped any... took me a week to beat it all around with all characters. I WILL NEVER FISH AGAIN. i loved SA2 more in some ways, but SA2 was to short... beat it the night i got it.

I like the levels in SA1, and I beat the game with all characters the night I got it, but I prefer playing SA2 for time attack because of the better framerate.

One of the best games ever! Extremely fun and varied. Looks amazing- The first level still has few likes. Only surpassed by its successor Sonic Adventure 2.

Sonic Adventure is choice. I found the gameplay SUPERIOR to all following sonic titles (SA2 and Heroes!).

I beat the game to it's ultimate completion, that is, obtained all the emblems with all the characters.

Sonic Adventure is my second favourite sonic title of all time, Sonic 3 & Knuckles being my first preference.

I got Sonic Adventure when the Dreamcast was first released in Australia. There is nothing that can ever compare to playing it for the 1st time. Just the phenomenal leap in graphics (i was playing a playstation hours earlier) can never be re-lived.

I can relate to WiseMan. I remember Sonic Adventure as the start of the 128-bit game generation. I remember buying a Dreamcast with Sonic Adventure in March '00 (which cost me nearly 300 with the VMU and damn taxes) and playing it every second of my time. I got 125/130 emblems. :wanker

EDIT: Is that emoticon a fist shaking smily or a masturbating smily? I ask because the java dealy is semicolon wanker.

That fist ain't moving in anger. ;)

It's more of a sarcastic "What a wanker" kind of thing.

This is more your angry fist shaking :rant

I love Sonic Adventure. I remember playing a Japanese import version before the game (and Dreamcast) arrived here in the UK, and I was blown away. It looked so good, and it was the main reason I bought a Dreamcast!

I still think that Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 are SO much better than the 'peice of shit' that is Sonic Heroes.

I was unable to get in the game...

Didn't know where to go, where I was...

3D is definitly not for me, unless for Space Simulation...

hey jaded, where have ya been?

Anywho, to stay on topic. I loved Sonic Adventure. Thought it was well done. I have yet to play the sequel though.

I still think that Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 are SO much better than the 'peice of shit' that is Sonic Heroes.

I agree!

Also, SA2 had a two-player mode. I my case, that wheights pretty heavy, so I still think the second game is a tad better. However, they are almost equally good and as someone mentioned, only surpassed by Sonic 2.

When I bought my Dreamcast I had to wait months before I had money to buy Sonic Adventure. Was worth it though. Twas a great game, only downside was that "Big the Cat" I still can't complete any of those levels :huh

I really didn´t liked the game at all, beginning from the music to the dialogues looks like it was meant for 8 year olds to play. The gameplay was alright, the camera angles were sometimes not the best ones, Sonic wasn´t always responsive to the comands, maybe if I played the game when it was release I may have had a different opinion.

Overall Sonic is still Super Mario´s bitch.

Back