Sonic Adventure

i dont like sa2 as much becuase they took out the adventure stages and the character select. i would much prefer continuous levels as one character. i end up losing my lives becuase im trying to rush through the other characters stages so i get get back as sonic again.

the camera in sa is a known annoyance but with a little care u can stop it getting stuck in the walls. if u sort of.. "move where the camera is looking" if that makes sense...

I just saw them rip apart Sonic Heroes on G4-TechTV last night (finally got that channel when switching to DirectTV). And I pretty much have to agree on everything they said.

Basically, Sega should stop making 3D Sonic games until they really get their issues fixed. #1 on the to-do list, make Sonic the only playable character.

I honestly think they would have an easier time bringing Nights to true 3D than Sonic.

Originally posted by link343@Jul 16, 2004 @ 10:40 PM

I'v only seen the show a couple of times. All I really watch is X-Play.

X-Play is pretty good too :D

Some of the shows are cheesy, but it's nice to see reviews with actual video and such -- better than reading a magazine or something. They do a good job of making bad games look bad :) That's what I like. They aren't afraid of giving games bad ratings.

Back