Sonic CD

I have the Data ISO and all 34 audio tracks but. Track 02 which is 42K as a MP3 and 527K as a Wav seems to small (none standard) for creation of a CD using CDRWin. CDRWin tells me that there is a problem with track 2 every time I try to load the Cue Sheet.

Does anyone have a solution to this??

Track 2 on my own working ISO+MP3 version is just 98k. I can email you this one if you want.

Thanks for that file, I have now worked out whats going wrong. My MP3's are (PCM,22,050 Hz, 16 Bit, Stereo) when converted to Wav. They should be (PCM,44,100 Hz, 16 Bit, Stereo) like your file. That means that have somehow have to get tracks 3-35 again or somehow convert them to PCM 44.1 from PCM 22. Ahhhh!

Most wave editors will allow you to resample audio files. All you need to do is convert Mp3-Wav, load in your favourite editor and use the "Resample" function (I recommend Gold Wave). Save, then burn. Easy :)

Cheers Curtis, I will check Gold Wave out. I have managed to do a few with Easy CD Creator Sound Editor just. I have never had to edit wav files before.

I learn something new every day. Thanks for your help.

Back