Sonic experts gather here...

i'm only about 10 or so short of all 100 emblems (just need some A's and and some odd B's) but i was wondering..

is there a prize or anything waiting for me when i get the 100? or is it just like hey good job u got 100 etc ?

if i remember corectly you get a chance to fight some boss and you controll super sonic after that you can play the game as super sonic

r u referring to sa1? i thought there were more than 100 emblems...in sa2 u get to play greenhill zone from sonic 1 infull 3d, in sa1 u get nothing. and u can only use super sonic in the last stage of both games no exceptions.

Originally posted by klakalou@July 18 2002, 11:51 am

r u referring to sa1? i thought there were more than 100 emblems...in sa2 u get to play greenhill zone from sonic 1 infull 3d, in sa1 u get nothing. and u can only use super sonic in the last stage of both games no exceptions.

When do I get to play the Greenhill Zone in SA2? What level number is it?

There any cheats for the emblems? How do I get the emblems? It's been a long time since I've played it last, so I forget how to get the emblems.

yeah is there any game shark codes for sa2?> i really do not want to earn them, but i REALLY want to play greenhill!

if u have a dc, im sure u can get the vmu file off the net. as for the gcn version, ur gonna have to earn it for urself for now. i had slighty over 100 b4 i gave up. if im not mistaken, there are 180 emblems right?

Back