Sonic Ringworlds 2nd Update! New Builds!

YOO! it’s been way too long since I posted a new update on the progress of Ringworlds, let me make this quick, as usual planning/designing continues to progress a lot with ideas here and there. As for the programming side, we got a new build for the pc version that’s in a pre alpha/prototype state, a small test level. But we agreed to keep them hidden until we get a better build in an alpha/beta state, hope y’all understand. Development continues to move at its own pace with no signs of stopping (I hope), anyways that’s all for now! If ya wanna help out, let me know please, CYA and LONG LIVE SEGA SATURN!!!

YOO! it’s been way too long since I posted a new update on the progress of Ringworlds, let me make this quick, as usual planning/designing continues to progress a lot with ideas here and there. As for the programming side, we got a new build for the pc version that’s in a pre alpha/prototype state, a small test level. But we agreed to keep them hidden until we get a better build in an alpha/beta state, hope y’all understand. Development continues to move at its own pace with no signs of stopping (I hope), anyways that’s all for now! If ya wanna help out, let me know please, CYA and LONG LIVE SEGA SATURN!!!
If you need any artists, my counterpart at SegaReplay is quite accomplished at digital art. Contact me if interested.

Back