Sonic the Hedgehog Happy Meals

racketboy

Established Member
Sonic the Hedgehog will be showing up in Happy Meals starting tomorrow. The Happy Meals will feature eight new handheld games based on our favorite blue rodent. If you find one of the 2,500 silver toys you could win $2,500 cash to buy the ultimate gaming system.

Personally I don't eat fast food anymore, nor do I need small objects cluttering my apartment, but maybe you do!

Details and pictures here

definately.

about the only meat I eat now is the ocasional deli meat for a sandwich or seafood if you count that.

McDonalds fries are great though. But even then fried stuff makes be feel dirty 🙂

I've changed my eating habits a TON this year, and I'm feeling a lot better.

I have been giving that crap (mcdonalds) up... but I have to get these toys... so far I got one.. wooo hooo... gotta buy em, gotta buy em.. chin poko-mon!!!

Their fries!!! Their fries!!! OMG, are you nuts? Go rent the movie Super-Size Me. Then watch in special features as they examine how long it takes for Micky D's food to develop mold and decompose. The burgers and other sandwiches all decomposed fine, but the fries, after TEN WEEKS, still looked just like the day they were purchases. THEY DO NOT DECOMPOSE. THEY ARE LIKE STYROFOAM!!! Now, just imagine what that crap is doing to the insides of your stomach.

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Sun, 2004-12-05 @ 12:44 AM

The burgers and other sandwiches all decomposed fine...

[post=125119]Quoted post[/post]​

Really?

Back when I was a student living in a shared house, one of my housemates lost a cheeseburger that had escaped and hid under the front seat of his car. When he remembered to look for it (and found it), it looked just like a freshly bought one.

The only thing was it was a month or two later... :blink:

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Sat, 2004-12-04 @ 01:44 PM

Their fries!!! Their fries!!! OMG, are you nuts? Go rent the movie Super-Size Me. Then watch in special features as they examine how long it takes for Micky D's food to develop mold and decompose. The burgers and other sandwiches all decomposed fine, but the fries, after TEN WEEKS, still looked just like the day they were purchases. THEY DO NOT DECOMPOSE. THEY ARE LIKE STYROFOAM!!! Now, just imagine what that crap is doing to the insides of your stomach.

[post=125119]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, I've been meaning to see that 🙂

Again, I don't eat them that much anymore (probably been like 6 months), but I can't deny they are tasty

I've not seen it, but from the sound of it Super Size Me is a pretty pointless movie. I think its pretty obvious to most people that eating fast food every day will make you fat and unhealthy.

I remember reading at one point that McDonald's shakes have some of the same ingredients as Elmer's glue, heh.

Originally posted by it290@Sat, 2004-12-04 @ 01:41 PM

I remember reading at one point that McDonald's shakes have some of the same ingredients as Elmer's glue, heh.

[post=125159]Quoted post[/post]​

I heard that the only difference between the two is that Elmer's glue slightly edges out McDonald's shakes in a taste test.

got me sonic extreme boarding....it's the special stages from sonic 2! lol. I love it 😛. go out and buy it everyone...

Back