Sonic Xtreme demo released

It is fairly possible.

I'm just wandering here ;-)

This release of the demo was posted on 16th of July originaly on Assembler, I was not sure the iso was really out before.

Nevermind if it was the case.

Yeap it's real, all these years can't wait to try it :D It's just a prototype build not the full game by all means, the game runs at 60fps on a real Saturn but there's not much there, not even sound effects. Not worth to burn it in my opinion much less to pay what it was paid for it.

Pyrite said:
Yeap it's real, all these years can't wait to try it :D It's just a prototype build not the full game by all means, the game runs at 60fps on a real Saturn but there's not much there, not even sound effects. Not worth to burn it in my opinion much less to pay what it was paid for it.

History is worth more than money.

Holy crap, this is real. It's simple, but it's surprisingly cool for what it is. Sonic looks great, and the framerate is very nice indeed.

were these the same ppl that spend a few grand purchasing it on the sole premise of never releasing an image as they wanted it all to themselves?

It seems to be a different guy, someone who was working on teh developpement of the game.

The other game, much more advanced, is still kept by a guy.

Everybody is waiting for a dump of this disc.

good relese from assemblergames, i still have to test it maybe we could host the file ?

for anyone that might be interested here is is:

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/56852265/Xtreme.rar.html

i haven't tested it, tough

Back