Soul Calibur 2

Sweet! Oh...wait. I probably won't see it till '04. *mumble mumble* PAL territories *mumble mumble*.
sad.gif

So GC gets Link, PS2 gets a Tekken (?) guy, and XBox gets Spawn.

Spawn would be cool, I could care less about Tekken, but Link seems like the coolest.

MMMM yeah baby --- I can't wait!

Originally posted by Curtis@Jan. 15 2003, 12:14 pm

Sweet! Oh...wait. I probably won't see it till '04. *mumble mumble* PAL territories *mumble mumble*.
sad.gif

I hear ya
sad.gif

Speaking of which, I just read Shinobi for the PS2 has a release date of May for Europe. Lets see, thats one.. two.. oh yeah, SIX MONTHS after it's US release. If I had a PS2 I'd be livid.

man, I guess you guys have a real incentive to mod your systems just so you can get the imports earlier.

It wouldn't effect me that much since I'm never really cutting edge. I enjoy looking and reading about cutting edge, but buying is another thing.

the GBA is the only "current" thing I have right now.

THat is until I get my GC, which won't be for a while
sad.gif

Although it's cool for Link to be in there, the extra characters can't help but strike me as gimmicky. I mean, what the hell is Spawn doing in Soul Calibur? Yoshimitsu was fair enough seeing as he's immortal, but these just seem a bit tacked on..

Originally posted by Myname@Jan. 15 2003, 5:47 pm

Although it's cool for Link to be in there, the extra characters can't help but strike me as gimmicky. I mean, what the hell is Spawn doing in Soul Calibur? Yoshimitsu was fair enough seeing as he's immortal, but these just seem a bit tacked on..

I was kinda thinking the same thing, but at the same time, it's interesting. Athough it's not far off of Capcom vs SNK
smile.gif

I wonder if the "extra" characters will be in every mode.

I was originally thinking it would be kinda like the hidden characters in NBA Jam
smile.gif

oh i hate yoshi my friend used to whoop my ass and when he would oh the painful memories but i learned to rock him with nightmare.

so i heard they made link look like a pussy anime style girl? or did they switch him back? becuz if they didn't i am sorry i am abandoning zelda.

Originally posted by gamefoo21@Jan. 15 2003, 6:02 pm

so i heard they made link look like a pussy anime style girl? or did they switch him back? becuz if they didn't i am sorry i am abandoning zelda.

This is more of the "classic" style Link

Originally posted by gamefoo21@Jan. 16 2003, 2:02 am

I wonder if Shigeru Miyamoto is secretly pleased that he's filtered out those who'd rather play a 'manly' game than a good one? I guess it's your loss in the end..

it may be a good game but if link looks bad and doesn't fit with what i think link looks like then having that infront of me for the whole game would wreck for me. now what would be cool is if they put in a secret option or sumsuch that lets you use the old link style character.

Back