Soundtrack Request Thread

Everyone:

I'm very sorry I haven't been able to keep up w/ the requests. College work just keeps piling up and I have to do that first. I will try and get around to these a.s.a.p. but the site isn't as busy as I would like it to be so I'm not as motivated to update things. If word was spread by you guys I could get more enhtusiastic and get people to help me out.

I was really really hoping that the Eternal Darkness Soundtrack could go back online. That music is just incredible.

Thank you in advance! :D

One of my fav soundtracks is Super Mario 64, but I've been unable to find it anywhere!!! :shock: My Metroid Prime 2 Echoes album is almost complete thanks to Striker. There is only one thing missing: Torvus Bog. :shock:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time :) That was a fun soundtrack!! I don't know if there's an original sound version aside from .spc, haven't seen it yet. The train level, the first level, and the level with kraig on the hoverboards...memorable tunes.

Name: Super Mario All Stars
System: Super Nintendo Entertainment System

I thought it would be cool to have some retro Nintendo music. This soundtrack would have plenty of that!

Thanks a bunch!

If someone can reupload the Final Fantasy III (VI in Japan) soundtrack,it would be most appreciated. Thanks for reading. YJC

Oooooooooooo, SM64 does sound good :)

Also, can you get........

Name of the Game: Super Smash Bros. Melee
System it is on: Gamecube

...........Love its orchestral music. Thanks :)

Man, they should post all the files they got in one area then, maybe on the main Tendoweb site (note: I hardly go there, so if there's a listing there already, great). I did look down the page and found a couple of game OST topics, including Metroid Prime, but I already posted the comment.

Can't think of any more at the moment, but whomever can get to work on SM64 as soon as he/she is done with the rest.

Back