• Rise from your gwave!

Soundtrack Requests

Discussion in 'Genesis/Mega Drive' started by Ghaleon, Jun 24, 2001.

1. Ghaleon

Ghaleon New Member

I was playing TMNT: Hyperstone Heist (that's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the few of you who don't know) at my friend's house yesterday, and this game had such a cool soundtrack. Is there anyone out there who owns this game that could rip the tunes? I'd be eternally grateful.

Also, how about Sonic Spinball? That one was a childhood favorite of mine. Thanks. ^^

2. Chiraz

Chiraz New Member

I have both these games and would be glad to rip those soundtracks as soon as possible.

3. Ghaleon

Ghaleon New Member

Ah, hooray, hooray! Thank you SO much!

4. IceDigger

IceDigger Founder Staff Member

And I would be happy to post them up....as soon as I get my ram in....

5. Chiraz

Chiraz New Member

TMNT tracks ripped and ready to be sent to Iceman!

I'll be dealing with sonic spinball as soon as I can, if not anyone want someting else ripped? Name it, and I'll do the tracks if i got the game.

6. RadSil

RadSil New Member

How about Streets of Rage 3? No emu comes even close to replicating the sound correctly...

7. IceDigger

IceDigger Founder Staff Member

Actually I have the SoR3 OSV I got a while ago from Perfect Zero.

8. Chiraz

Chiraz New Member

I finished re-ripping the tracks for Aladdin, so as soon as I can I'll send them to mr Iceman.

9. Gear_Shifter

Gear_Shifter New Member

How about 32X soundtracks?

10. Supergrom

Supergrom Member

sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but how do i go about ripping genesis and 32x soundtracks? i own both machines and a few games for each, but is the only way to rip the soundtracks to hook up the genesis to the computer and rip them through the microfone input on the soundcard? and if so, how do you make sure there are no other sounds in the background, and how do you know you have all the tracks? (i hope i didnt miss something in the misc section, and if i did feel free to give me a firm smack upside the head :) )

11. Espilonarge

Espilonarge New Member

Um you need a megadrive 1 unit or a mega Cd unit addon to rip the tracks. I also know of SoR 3 becuase the intro that plays after the title screen has a skipping after guiter playing under emu and not under the console itself. It also probley just the emu. If someone is using Genesyst then it has a bad emulation on the sound code. Dgen also fixs the drum set that Dragon Ball Z has that Genesyst doesn't. Arrow Flash also has the same problem.If your got a beaffy machiene then use Dgen or if a slowe machiene ( like me ) then just use Genecyst. I also have a problem trying to run Kgen for some reason. It keeps crashing out everytime I go to load a rom but its probly just my P133.

12. gareth gratty

gareth gratty New Member

You can rip soundtracks using the wave dump option of gens 1.30 (megadrive/cd emulator)

13. Chiraz

Chiraz New Member

But it won't be accurate....nothing like the real thing if u ask me